Have you or someone you love suffered an injury that was the result of another party’s irresponsible or neglectful behavior? If so, you have the right to pursue compensation.
At large personal injury firms, clients often have direct contact only with a paralegal or an associate. At Ratcliffe Harten Galamaga LLP, partners are personally invested in the representation of each client.
Our team analyzes the unique details of each case. We let clients know what to expect, and we keep them informed of their options. Our thorough pre-trial preparation has led to many successful outcomes in personal injury cases in both Massachusetts and Rhode Island state and federal courts.
A Focus on Complex Cases
Our attorneys use their extensive medical knowledge to take on a select and limited number of personal injury cases with unique and complex circumstances.
The firm obtained successful results in the following representative cases:
- $2.6 million dollar settlement pre-suit in an automobile accident case for a man in his 70’s. He sustained
multiple injuries, but went on to a complete recovery.
- Seven figure recovery for a participant in an extreme sporting event, who suffered a near amputation of her right (dominant) arm.
- Seven figure settlement against a large trucking concern for tragic injuries and the eventual death of a motor vehicle operator caused by a collision with an 18-wheel tractor-trailer in a foreign jurisdiction.
- High six figure recovery from a municipality for the fatality of a young victim in a house fire.
- Six figure recovery for the young victim and her family, for improper supervision, resulting in a sexual assault.
- High six figure recovery in a wrongful death Dram Shop Act case, against three bars involved in the service of alcohol to the driver of a vehicle causing the victim’s death.
- Six figure recovery in a wrongful death action involving a patron murdered in a bar.
Many law firms turn away cases like these. Our personal injury lawyers have extensive experience with complicated medical issues, and we have medical professionals on staff who carefully examine the medical evidence in each case and assist in trial preparations.
How can we help?
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of another party’s negligence, contact our firm at 401-331-3400 to discuss the exact details of your case.