Wills & Estates
The lawyers at Ratcliffe Harten Galamaga LLP will work with you to create an estate plan that meets your specific needs using the appropriate legal tools, including:
- Wills that appoint guardians for your children and transfer your property to your chosen beneficiaries upon your death;
- Durable powers of attorney that appoint someone of your choosing to manage your financial affairs if you become incapacitated;
- Living wills and health care proxies that designate a person of your choosing to make medical decisions for you if you become incapacitated;
- Living trusts that afford privacy, avoid ancillary probate, and protect certain assets;
- Special needs trusts that provide supplemental care for minors or disabled persons without sacrificing public programs and benefits; and
- Succession plans for businesses.
How can we help?
Contact us at 401-331-3400.