Matthew Kelly joined the firm in 2018. Matt has been practicing in healthcare litigation and insurance defense since 1999. He focuses his practice primarily on medical malpractice defense, licensing board matters and personal injury cases. Throughout his career, Matt has assisted clients in various matters before the Department of Health and has researched and lectured on numerous healthcare law matters for doctors and hospitals. Matt earned his J.D. from Villanova University School of Law in 1999. Matt is also the President of the 134 Collaborative, a non-profit organization assisting homeless and underserved individuals in Providence, Rhode Island.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Healthcare Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
- Rhode Island, 1999
- United States District Court,
District of Rhode Island, 2000
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, PA
- Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
Professional Associates and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- Gianquitti v. Atwood Medical Associates, et. al., 973 A.2d 580 (R.I. 2009)
- Hyatt v. Village House Convalescent Home, Inc., et al., 880 A.2d 821 (R.I. 2005)
How Can We Help You?
40 Westminster Street, 7th Floor
Providence, RI 02903
Map and Directions
© 2019 by Ratcliffe Harten Galamaga LLP.